Monday, November 27, 2023

Here I Am - A Change of Consciousness in Humanity

Recently I’ve been using meditation coupled with songs as a type of global healing. The process I've been using is to use different songs during a meditation to send out the intentions of the meditation. Most of the meditations have an intention focused on providing awareness of new opportunities to change one's thought patterns that can keep a person stuck. Prior to these type of global healing meditations, I usually am prompted as to what song to use in the meditation. The melody and lyrics are then coupled together in a meditation and sent out into the world's ether.  (See blog post.) 

The song I was prompted to use in this morning's meditation seemed a bit unusual - “The Only Boy in New York” by Simon and Garfunkel, but I went with it. I began the meditation and then mentally played the song in my mind, releasing the song into the ether with the intention of it opening that mental "space in between" where people engage in decisions that are more aligned with their life purpose, or obtain new awareness, or suddenly recognize their own personal power. I continued the meditation with the intention and song playing in my mind. I then asked Siri to play the song "The Only Boy in New York" while I continued to sit in meditation in the dark. But then something new happened.

When the song got to the chorus that says “Here I Am” - I felt a sudden change. In my minds eye I could see many, many people scattered around the globe were now identified - it was as if they were standing up and letting me know they were ready and available. The chorus repeated and I again heard the words "Here I am".  

I felt I should share the subtle energies given to me by the Tao - energies associated with expanding one's consciousness and awareness - and I released them to connect with those who were standing and had essentially declared "here I am".  I could see those subtle energies of change, awareness, and the expansion of consciousness migrate to those ready to receive this gift.

The song ended. I now sensed a change of consciousness and a new expansion of awareness.

For me, this was a rather remarkable experience - a type of validation, if you will - that efforts to send out love, support, and connection can make a positive impact.

 

No comments: