Thursday, August 11, 2022

Personal Experiences Around What Happens After You Die?

What happens after you die? My Spiritual Guide and Teacher, John U.K. shared this  information with me about what happens after we die. “After death the fragment (who is a fragment of the Tao; the soul; the person) is debriefed. The length of time of the debriefing depends on what the fragment expects in the afterlife and what type of life they have lived. For those who expect heaven or hell, they will experience such. Stalin, Hitler, and other tyrants are still in that process of debriefing because they have to accept each and every persons death they were responsible for causing – in fact, they will continue this process well until all other fragments have gone on to progress to the mid-causal of the Tao and they will live out their lives alone on the earth.”

Because I have developed some unique skills, I now have had some experiences with the afterlife that have given me more insight than what John U.K. shared with me. My unique skills include being able to project my spiritual self to the astral plane (heaven) and as a result I CAN connect and interact with souls who have died and are now spiritual beings. In addition, I have developed healing skills with medical Qigong and with this, I developed the ability to sense subtle invisible energies, like Qi (chi). I am able to see, sense, visualize, and communicate with spiritual energies including energetic spiritual beings, usually in a mediation or a medical Qigong treatment. 

As a result, my own personal experiences with what happens after someone dies broadens the picture a bit as to what happens after we die. Shortly after I was certified in Medical Qigong, the Chinese Master who taught me her skills died. This was one of my first experiences I had in being able to see and interact with someone’s soul who had just passed.   

Joy and No More Pain and Suffering

I was meditating at home, early in the morning, and felt the presence of Suzanne, my Qigong instructor in the room. Suzanne had been very sick from lung cancer and near death for a couple of days. I opened my eyes and there she was, standing right in front of me. I knew she was dead, but in front of me I saw a very vibrant and exuberant soul. She was filled with joy. She even got on my couch and started to jump up and down because she could.She was no longer hampered with shortness of breath, pain, and the burden of cancer. She observed me drinking tea and asked for a cup, then laughed and laughed like it was a funny joke because we both knew she couldn’t drink what I was having. This was my first experience in having a soul visit me immediately after they died.. 

From this experience I learned that death is just a different state of being and it can be an experience filled with joy, laughter, and complete satisfaction. 

I also had another experience where someone who recently died then came to visit me.

Moving In and Out Between the Domains

After I became certified in Medical Qigong I rented a clinic to give weekend medical Qigong treatments. Before each treatment I would go into my office, meditate, and mentally prepare for the treatment. But on this day, during my meditation preparation I saw my former father-in-law standing in front of me. I had heard he just died, but now he was standing in my office. He greeted me and asked if he could observe me at work. He didn’t know anything about Qigong and wanted to know more about it. I told him “OK, but he had to behave”.

I then walked into the treatment room and he was already standing in that room. My client was laying on the treatment table with her eyes closed and totally relaxed and I felt as if she would not be disturbed or even aware of his presence. I then began the Qigong medical treatment. But during her treatment I continually heard my former father-in-law making comments, such as  “oh my! did you see that?” and then “by golly what just happened there?” I even smiled a bit to myself because it seemed he was enjoying this experience. When the treatment ended, he disappeared and was now gone.

But later at my home, he again showed up for a while and we chatted a bit, and then he left. He did this several times. I assumed he stopped by so much because I could see and converse with him and others could not. But on the day of his funeral I told him he needed leave and be with the family. He left and never returned like before. But later he sought me out when I was there on the astral plane. He said he was no longer able to easily come to the physical plane and visit with me. He could only do this right after he died. He no longer had that “physical essence” that helped him easily go back and forth between the physical and astral planes. This essence only lasted a few days and then it was gone. He now had to develop other ways if he wanted to communicate or connect with those on the physical plane.

Those two experiences of interacting with a soul who just died, and then having them come to visit directly me is different from experiences where I go to visit the soul who has just died and is on the astral plane.

The Soul Goes to a Place of Transition and Debriefing

I was on vacation when a family member, who was aged and suffering from dementia, died. I decided to project myself to where she is on the astral plane and just check in with her. So I began a meditation and and then when I felt ready, I projected myself to the astral plane with a focus on connecting and visiting her. I immediately arrived in what looked like a hospital room, and saw she was laying in a hospital bed with the head raised. She looked exactly like I last saw her - old and frail, but this time she seemed mentally sharp, smiling, laughing and appeared very happy. Her husband was there and other friends and family hovered around the bed. She suddenly stopped talking and looked at me and asked, “Beth, what are you doing here? Are you dead?” I told her no, that I just wanted to check on her and make sure she was OK.”  She obviously seemed fine - better than ever. I then noticed the others were starting to stare at me as if I was an alien so I decided to leave, and did. I was now out of my meditation and felt comforted she was OK and doing well. 

The Transfer is Instantaneous

Another friend of the family, in her 90’s, was in a care facility and out of state. She was now in hospice and getting ready to die. I wanted to make sure she was OK and I also didn’t want her to feel alone or abandoned. I decided to visit her by projecting myself to her bedside and see if I could help ease this transition. 

I found her spiritual self standing outside of her physical body and looking down at herself in the hospital bed. She greeted me and then resumed looking down at her body, just observing it and waiting for it to die so her spiritual self could be released. I told her I was here to see if I could help.She asked if I knew a way to speed up this process of what seemed to be a slow lingering death.

I told her I was aware there was something in her chest that would look like a little sliver of white "rice" but that it acts kind of like a plug. I continued, “It will slowly fall out on its own, or you, the owner of your body, can pull it out.” She said, "is that all?"  I said yes, as far as I know.  

She laughed and then just yanked it out. IMMEDIATELY the light in the room changed and we were now both standing in a different dimension. We had not "physically moved" but were now somewhere else and it happened in less than a second.

We were now in what looked like a hospital room and it was filled with her friends and family all talking, laughing, and with welcoming messages. I could see what looked like balloons and welcome signs - like the beginnings of a party.

She and I then flickered back and forth between her hospice room and this new "afterlife realm" located in a different dimension. This seemed to be initiated by her thoughts. She would have a thought like “I wonder what is happening to my body” and IMMEDIATELY we were flipped back to the bedside of hospice looking down at her physical body. The nurses were there doing what they needed to do with her physical body and we were both once again just standing over her former dead body that was now dead. She then would have a change in her thoughts and IMMEDIATELY we both would be back standing in that other realm. 

I told her she could probably go back and forth between these realms very easily for a few days, but as her earthly essence in the physical world diminishes, this ability to move back and forth with just a thought would probably end. From my experience, it is usually a few days. She was rather tickled and excited about this new information.I then told her good-bye and left. I ended my meditation and was now back in my home.

Death of a Hybrid Soul

Years ago I gave one Qigong treatment to a young man with depression, but years later, this young man committed suicide.  A few days after his death, I projected my energetic self to the astral plane to see if I could reconnect back with him and make sure he was OK. I found him in what appeared to be a medical facility to me. He was in a private room and in a hospital bed. He was facing away from the door, laying on his side, covered by a sheet and blanket. The lights were turned off. The door was open and I slowly walked into the room. I called out his name and announced who I was while I walked toward him. He didn't acknowledge me at all. I then saw a mutual friend of ours in the room - Jim. Jim had died of cancer over a year ago, saw me, and walked up to me and gave me a hug. He guided me out of the room and we chatted in the hall. Our shared friend was not ready to have visitors, so I left, but was delighted that Jim was there to help in this young man's transition after death. 

I returned to my meditative state on the physical plane, but then received a mental message "I am alright, now". I knew the message was from this young man. His message was embedded in the melody of a song I knew by Paolo Nutini - "White Lies". It was as if the melody and the embedded words were being carried directly into my mind. The lyrics, however, had been slightly modified to express what this young man wanted to tell me and share with his parents.  Here is the message: 

  • There's a heart on the line And it rests with your eyes 
  • Please don't fade and please don't cry, coz I'm all right, now
  • Take a chance and watch it fall, grab too much and lose it all 
  • Now I've lost my disguise, I'm all right, now

This was the young man that I recently learned is a “hybrid soul”. For his transition, it would be specifically catered for his needs - to recover in quiet place, in the dark, and communication would be done using sound, music, and telepathy.

Conclusion

Based on my personal experiences with persons who have recently died, the soul can go to a place of transition and be greeted by family and friends to assist in that transition. Also, souls who have recently died are more easily able to continue to be present on the physical plane for a few days after they die due to their physical essence, but when that is gone, the visits and/or communication and/or sensation from that person won’t be as easy.

No comments: