Monday, August 15, 2022

Parallel Timelines

A few years after William (a Harmony) shared the shialude energy with me I noticed something in a cow field that had never been there that morning. It was an old granary building covered in graffiti with some broken walls. This morning when I drove by this field it was just a field with some cows, but in the afternoon, when I was going back home, there was now an old granary building smack in the middle of that field and not a cow in sight. 

I pulled the car over on the freeway to look and try and understand what was going on. How did this old building just appear in this field?  Where did it come from? Why was it here? I was kind of freaked out.

When I got home I connect with my Spiritual Guide, John U.K., and asked him about what was going with this building? He told me we were now in a different “timeline” is all.  In THIS timeline the decision had been made to build a grainery outside of town. In the timeline we had just come from, the decision had been to erect a grainery closer to the town of Brigham City. It was not an inconsequential decision, but shows that when you move from one timeline to another, those little differences may come to view if you can remember the prior timeline.

This was my first awareness that other timelines really did exist. It also gave me additional information - that we can move to other timelines, blend into those lines, and even explore those other lines. In addition, we can learn how to remember or recall those other timelines.

No comments: