Sunday, August 21, 2022

Finding the Oneness of Pure Inner Joy

Our dreams can become your personal communication message network between the physical plane and the spiritual plane. We can ourselves to remember our dreams as well as to learn how to interpret the message. This is a dream message I received regarding the interplay of desire, clarity of.

Overview of the Dream

In my dream I was at a social gathering. One of my female friends talked about a young lady she knew who was a singer and trying to break into the biz. She asked me, and maybe others, to come see her perform. We went, and I saw there was something in this singer - a spark of energy, but she was also weighed down in self doubt and outside influences. My female friend asked me if I was going to an upcoming conference and I said no, but she then asked if I would go to the conference and help look after this young lady. So I went. 

The conference was HUGE and rather awful. I was ready to leave, but then was met by someone who asked me to come and chat or see this young woman who was going to sing at this event. I went, and was now in a small circle of her entourage and this young woman was filled with doubt, insecurities, and didn’t want to perform. I went up to her, face to face, looking into her eyes and connected with that inner thread of spirit, and spoke to her about finding that inner voice and doing what she knew she had to do. She looked away, wanting to go back to that cycle of fear and self deprecation, but I said to stay focused, and look here, pointing to my nose (rather than my eyes), and then again told her to feel and connect within herself and then do it - sing. 

I reminded her about the night I saw her in the bar and how her voice carried us all away. I could see she now started to glow a bit. I could see her inner energy start to take flight within her.

Things then changed within her and she started to pull herself together. I could ‘see’ different possible outcomes - one of soaring and owning her voice and all those experiences, and then lesser outcomes also emerged as possible paths, such as being mediocre and going back and forth with doubt. I was hoping she would cling to that pure energy and allow herself to be carried away, focused, and motivated to achieve all her desires - to complete her ALL. I then woke up (aka end of message).

Interpreting the Dream

I sometimes meditate to help me interpret the dream, which is what I did with this dream. I was now presented with additional visuals, feelings, along with concepts being added to the dream message. I could see and feel how going WITHIN her and giving energy to her INNER THREAD of desire along with her life plan, changed her trajectory - or it COULD change her trajectory. I then realized how this “pure clear thread’ of energy is not easily obtained, but it is possible, and can be achieved in everyone who wants to achieve their DESIRE. It would take a lot of work, effort, time, and rework, and getting up, and going through the muck of doubt, along with blasting away stagnant thoughts and energies that often comes from other people. 

I also realized this is what “quality of life” is centered on - that inner energy thread which is based on that person’s desire and life plan. This energy includes that person's hope and a type of pull. The quality of life is a very personal thing. It is based on someone discovering that inner thread and then helping it grow and grow and grow, and become richer and purer and more vibrant through their life.

There is also a need to continue to “move” and do things that are close or associated with the direction of that person's desire. That movement and action may not be perfect, but it is that process of moving in the desired direction that will help a person learn and grow. Those actions help to clear that subtle spiritual energy viscosity and results in improving their quality of life.  It is with that action, effort, and movement that will take a person to achieve that ultimate sensation - a oneness and purity of joy. 

There is a point when you “arrive” and become one with that pure energy. It is that oneness, that alignment that is the goal. It creates that thin short thread of energy that is forever woven into you, and also connects you to the center. Perhaps the center is the center of the Tao, I’m not sure, but it is the same energy.

The Message or Insight

Each person will have a different idea of what life quality means to them. Helping them find that inner thread, and learning how to cultivate it may come from the outside, but the desire, action, and motivation is from their inner source. It is that inner source of personal growth and change is what this new era of humanity is now becoming. More individuals will feel this pull and desire to find that oneness of pure inner joy.

No comments: