Sunday, August 7, 2022

A Hybrid Soul Experience

A few years ago I did a Qigong treatment on a young man suffering from depression. A few years after my treatment, he died by suicide. But during a meditation today, his spiritual self stopped by to visit with me. In our discussion I learned he is a “Hybrid” - a type of dual soul who blends from two different sources. 

After our brief interchange, I pulled out my treatment notes from the Qigong treatment I gave him in 2019. I wanted to see if there were hints or signs in his treatment to show me his dual nature. Here is a summary of his Qigong treatment (which he is permitting me to share): 

Pre-Qigong Treatment Assessment

I did a brief projection of my energetic self to his bedside inorder to prepare for his upcoming qigong treatment. I came into his bedroom and it was dark and gray – thick with stagnant energy. I first thought I needed to clear this gray energy out of his room, but then thought, “no, this is a type of protection he has created and I need to leave it as is”.  It was like a cocoon of dark energy. In a way, it reminded me of being deep in the ocean. I then thought of how I feel at times when I am in the swimming pool – that feeling of total relaxation and oneness. I brought that feeling in me, and into the room. I then thought of whale sounds, and that sound now filled this energetic space. It felt relaxing, and I could see it was helping him relax and trust my presence.

I then introduced myself to him. No comment back. No response. I then told him I was going to assess his personal energy and frequencies. I would need to clear some of the stagnant energy away from his body so I could get in to access him. The room was dark, black like energy, but the energy surrounding his body was white – like clouds, so I brushed those clouds away. 

I then went into his energetic body to assess his organs. Physically, his organs looked fine. I then pondered the situation based on his emotions and got a different feel. I kept thinking how he seemed to NEED to be enveloped in darkness, like it was dark water.  

I decided to schedule his Qigong treatment on this upcoming Friday night/early Saturday morning to be done while he slept. I also requested help from spiritual beings who could assist me with the type of care he needed. 

Qigong Treatment

A female Spiritual Being showed up to help with this Qigong treatment. It was someone I didn’t know and had never worked with before. She said her name was Elke. We then began the treatment and she introduced some very long thin subtle energy threads into his energetic body. I saw these very microscopic threads elongate and stretch within his entire body. I then saw his skin change. It actually reminded me of dolphin skin. It was as if these energy threads were able to create a new type of skin for him – almost like a wetsuit. It was a layer of protection, but with this “new skin” he would be able to be more mobile and be protected from our world. It would allow him to leave his bedroom, which essentially was like a cave in that deep dark water. With this new skin (of protection) he would be able to go out onto dry land (the outside world) and interact. 

In a way, he seemed to be like a dolphin but had to morph into being a human in order to interact in the human world. He had not yet been able to adjust to the environment “out of the water” so Elke, the Spiritual Being assisting with his treatment, brought strands of energy that would allow him to create a skin of protection and move in and out of these environments at his own pace and when he wanted.

Elke then showed me how the skin would change – color, texture, thickness, etc, based on his desire. He would be in charge of bringing this layer of protection forward and making it do what he needed it to do. He was now “chameleon-like” but the change was based on his emotional and mental need, not the environment. I then wrapped him in Qi and ended the session. 


Conclusion

My Qigong treatment notes clearly indicate the signs of this young man's dual nature but at that time, I didn't know that a hybrid soul was even a possibility. But because I am on a quest to learn more about the metaphysical Tao, I'm consciously being more open, aware, and accepting of different concepts. This was the reason why he stopped by for our visit during this meditation.

This concept about having a hybrid soul now seems rather remarkable and wondrous. Perhaps there are others. Maybe even some people we view as misfits or those who don't fit in are really just explorers and adventurers in this new path of our expanding reality.

No comments: