Saturday, August 6, 2022

A Dream Message About Gifts Not Requiring Close Proximity

In a dream vignette, I walked by a plant and could feel moisture around that plant. This was in a dry setting with very little water and just a singular plant in the middle of nothing. I could see water being provided to that little plant from absolutely nowhere.

Now I was somewhere else in the dream and a different location. I walked by a different plant and this time I could see and FEEL water was being given to this plant by plants that were far away. They were giving and sharing their own water with this remote little plant in its time of need. 

I stopped to look more closely at this plant and saw lots of drops of water on the leaves. The drops just appeared from out of nowhere. I could FEEL that this gift of moisture was abundantly being made available to this dry little plant. It was life saving. It was life giving. 

In the dream I knew this was an important message about SHARING and TRANSFERENCE. I was being made aware that sharing and transferring a physical gift does not necessarily require physical proximity. A gift can be sent and received from anywhere.

No comments: