Monday, November 7, 2022

Lesson on Taking Notice of the Receiving Process in Thoughts, Impressions, Perceptions

As your ability to receive subtle messages of communication from the spiritual realm improves, and your awareness to these prompts and messages also improves, the next step is to focus more attention (and notice) on the receiving of those messages. You will start to see how this will, and can change the course of your life. 

Notice the impact of how your life is right now. this will help you later make comparisons as how paying attention to these subtle messages will help you change the course of your life  It is as if you open a new door and are now in a new world. Noticing the "before and after" is an important concept. 

This is what happened to me when I started to pay attention to this subtle messaging process. At the time ,I was working full time and going to Chinese Medicine School at night and weekends. I was concerned about school and lacked that desire to study. I beat myself up about having no motivation. I was tired, lethargic, and filled with despair of where and why I was in this position.

I also dreaded going to work…the thought of being immersed in that negative atmosphere at the office added to my burden of how I felt. In addition I felt like I had lost control…I was overwhelmed with obligations between meetings at work, a feeling I was not meeting others expectations in my role as a manager, then a staff member had given notice and that ‘failure seed’ started to grow in my mind. I was not in a good space. 

But then a simple image of an ant hill came into my mind. The ant was in the dirt, plowing away at tasks that no one notices or sees or cares about. I then saw the ant leave to go to another ant hill and was now repeating the same process he just left. 

I recognized a similarity…one ant hill was work, another was school. I was doing the same thing in both mounds of dirt.  I was spending my focus and energy in the dirt and it was leading nowhere but developing new tunnels to more dead ends. 

That image made a change in my focus. It was an awareness. Plans to learn from a new ant hill were no longer serving me. I had been assigned the worker ant role and that is not the role I needed, or deserved, or desired.  So I made a change. I didn't want or need to be an acupuncturist; my desire was to learn about healing energy, which was through Qigong. 

This image of the ant hill and its message was something I was able to receive and accept. I then quickly acted on that message immediately.  Immediately!  The change was almost instantaneous.  I didn’t have to ponder and choose. I didn’t have to make a list of pros and cons. I acted. This, too, was something different, too; the immediacy of changing course.

Why was this different?  The message and then my change of direction happened in a matter of moments. I received an image…a concept….I deciphered the message….acted on the message…I changed my path. This was remarkable. In moments, a life changing event occurred in a blink of an eye.

What I am pointing out is this change of direction, which was so subtle or could be seen as subtle, was in fact huge. This is part of that energy - that spiritual energy of communication and connection - thought, perceptions, and impressions.  

Being able to fine tune your course, and as a result, the course of events to follow, with a very innocuous event is what can occur when you focus attention on your thoughts and impressions. 

No comments: