Monday, October 10, 2022

Message About Unseen Protection

The message begins with me inside a cave or a building.  I have been there for a long time.  I was not alone.  It seemed I had flexibility to move around, come and go, but there were 2 guys who were there and always there. It was almost as if they were waiting for something to happen or change and they could then go. Whatever they were waiting for seemed to be taking longer than expected. The two men created ways to pass the time, such as watching sports, playing games, chatting. It seemed I was one of the few who could see and talk with them. These 2 guys became sports enthusiasts as part of the process of waiting for a certain event to occur. I would come and go in this cave and they were always there when I returned. Years passed, and they remained, waiting, like loyal soldiers.  

One day there was commotion outside and I looked out of the building/cave and could see there was an event going on. A sports team was outside on the grass of a park and looked like they were preparing to play a game. There was a big celebration outside as it was so unexpected and lots were excited about it. I squinted to see which team it was who was there and I could see the name “Times” on their jersey. I thought, oh, it must be NY Times; I think that is these guys favorite sports team. I looked over my shoulder to share the exciting news with these two guys and they were not there!  They were now gone!  I couldn’t believe it, after all these years, here was their favorite team and they were not here to see this. I knew they were now gone.  They had left.  It was as if whatever event they had been waiting for had now happened and they could now leave, and just like that, they vanished.  

For a moment I felt bad they wouldn’t see their favorite team, and then I saw the team was wearing shoulder pads these 2 guys had been wearing or had made. I knew it was from these 2 guys. It felt like a message about their connection to this event and to this team.  

As I watched the “Times” players suit up and get ready for what looked like to be a football game, they put on these special shoulder pads. In the dream it was as if I now was only seeing the shoulder pads as if I had been handed a magnifying glass. I could see the stitching on the shoulder pads and then I saw the stitching starting to come undone. I gasped seeing the handiwork of these two men was becoming undone and thought, “Oh, no!  it is coming apart!”   I then I noticed it was not unraveling as a failure in the stitching, it was morphing into an expanded shoulder pad….a new layer and new addition to the shoulder pads.  I was as if it were a “super” shoulder pad with a touch of magic.  The shoulder pads were being transformed to become even better than before.  I was excited, and the players were excited as they watched their uniforms change and improve.  

The dream message ended. I smiled and fondly and thought of those two guys who had patiently waited for this moment, then quietly left without any fanfare, leaving us with something wonderful, unique, and amazing…a gift, an incredible gift.  We would not be able to thank them, and no one but me and maybe a few others knew or realized where this gift came from.

The two men are representatives from the spiritual realm patiently waiting for the events in the timeline to get to this point. It lets us know there are others working with assigned tasks to help humanity and the earth. 

The event we have been waiting for was taking longer than expected. There has been a signal - an event - a big event has occurred and is in the news. This alerted us to this awareness to this new unseen force being shared - that symbol of the shoulder pads - a type of not protection, but now with additional protection being shared in the world. Much of this is through forces unseen and unknown.

This message is letting us know to not be afraid. New energy has been created and made available to humanity that includes additional protection that we may not see. 

No comments: