Monday, August 1, 2022

A New Type of Healing Experience

A friend of mine has a new grand-baby; a little girl born just a few days ago. But now the baby is in the hospital with viral meningitis. I volunteered to do a remote energetic healing on the new baby.

When I do energetic healings, I project my soul to the bedside of the patient and then request the assistance of The Old Chinese Master and Microbiologist. They joined me and we began to prepare a healing treatment for this new little soul. But then my new Spiritual Guides who are helping me explore the expanded metaphysical world, Ian and Rhonda, also showed up. We now formed a little “nonphysical circle” of energetic beings surrounding this little baby. 

I then became aware of an additional soul I didn't know who joined our circle. It was a young girl - a young adult. I then realized this was the new baby’s spirit! She was showing us her "soul age" rather than the age of the infant, and she was standing outside her body. This shocked me. But in that moment, I was made aware that souls come and go frequently in and out of a newborn. This back and forth, in and out, can last about a year or so until they take up permanent residency in that body. I then realized she was in that process of becoming "attached" to that physical body and was not yet a “full time resident”. 

She then made a comment that this new illness was unexpected and not something she planned or expected. She was now wondering if she even wanted to stay with this body because she didn’t want any of the possible negative side effects as part of this life journey. 

Then, Rhonda and Ian (my new Spiritual Guides) conversed with the Microbiologist and determined what would be needed to solve this illness. They then informed this girl what she would need to do once she went back into her physical body. She could make some minor tweaks, flip some switches, and the problem would be resolved. The girl accepted this advice, re-entered her little physical body of an 8 pound baby. I could "see" her flipping a few switches (which to me looked like specific genetic codes). When she was done, I could immediately tell this little body was no longer broken and she was healed. I also knew there would not be any long term effects from this disease.   

In addition, I seemed to automatically KNOW that Rhonda and Ian had obtained the exact healing instructions from the future. They didn't "leave" and go anywhere to retrieve this information; it just showed up and was available in their mind. It seems this will be one of the new things I will be learning about 

I also became aware that the energetic healing process I currently use will be considered archaic in the future. Having someone else heal another person's body will not be the norm. In the future, a person can obtain the genetic sequence needed to make the changes in their body, and then will do that just that. It may be done in utero or perhaps at any age. But the DNA sequence to correct health problems will most likely be something individuals will be able to choose, access, install, and control. 

I was in awe of this new metaphysical healing experience. It was a moment of wonder and created a new awareness of what will be possible.

No comments: