Sunday, July 31, 2022

Metaphysical Exploration

Are you aware that 96% of our reality is invisible? For the most part, this means we are interacting with and using only 4% of the entire “everything”. Our reality is only a tiny sliver of what is really 'out there' and we give this little 4% a whole lot of focus and attention. But doesn't it make you wonder about the other 96%? What are we missing? 

I have had two different major experiences in my life when I actively opened that door to work within that invisible world. The first phase was when  I was in my late 30's. I met a Spiritual Being named John U.K. who came to teach me about how to use and work with seven different subtle energies in order to gain access and use those subtle invisible energies in my life. It was a way to open a door I didn’t even know was there, and tap in and use a resource I didn’t even know existed at that time. Since learning those lessons and developing those skills, I have been able to work with and use those seven chakra energies to do things like project my energetic self to other dimensions. In addition I can use those energies to receive subtle messages from those other dimensions, including dreams, telepathy, and impressions. The chakra energies are part of that invisible domain that are part of the 96% of what is around us most of us don’t pay attention to. But after learning about this energy and how to open that door and work with that invisible realm, it changed my life. 

Then, when I was in my 50's, I had another life changing experience that began when I went to  Chinese Medicine College. When I learned Qigong (chee-goong), which is the art of working with life force energy (or Qi/chee), I realized this is another method to open a different door into that invisible realm of the 96%. During this phase, I learned to access this invisible domain to help heal others.Two new Spiritual Beings came to help me in this experience (The Old Chinese Master and the Microbiologist) who not only provided guidance on healing techniques that were beyond what I learned in college, but also showed me how to work with global energy to assist in global healing. 

I’m in my late 60’s and am ready to begin a new phase of learning. I expressed a desire to learn more of this metaphysical realm and was recently introduced to two new Spiritual Guides to guide me in this new journey. Ian and Rhonda will be guiding me in this new phase and journey. 

I anticipate new experiences and moments of wonder. If nothing else, I will be having expanding my consciousness and gaining new awareness. Isn’t that what it is all about?  

No comments: