Friday, July 22, 2022

What is the Meaning of Your Life?

I think a lot of us want to know who we are, why we are here, and where we are going. I call these the basic questions of life. How we answer those questions can either put us in a cage or help us soar. If you are not soaring, then you may need to consider getting some new answers to those important life questions to allow your soul to expand and grow.

Let me give you an example. I was taught that being a female meant my purpose was to marry, have children, and then serve my husband and family forever - and I mean it was supposed to be the same job after I died.  In my community, this purpose meant that girls were raised and groomed to be obedient men. We were all trained to be compliant, subservient, quiet, and nice. The skills we learned were totally focused on being desired by a man as well as skilled in tasks associated around children or the home. I was aware that my life meant I would forever be ruled over by a man - first by my father, or a male church leader, or a husband, and then eventually by my own son. Any of them could beat or mistreat me because it was probably my fault. The answers as to who I was, why I was here, and where I was going were all answered just because of my gender. There would be no adventure, no education needed, no curiosity desired. I was just one of many. I was placed in a box with no way out.  

Eventually I found different answers to these life questions and with it came a sense of freedom to leave that cage. I found that having different answers to those questions of purpose created a whole new awareness and a complete change of consciousness. This allowed me to discover new skills and abilities in working and using subtle energies. This then opened doors to other planes of existence, alternative dimensions, and even parallel timelines. I have met and interacted with diverse Spiritual Beings in these new adventures. All of this became possible when I received updated answers to those big life questions about who I was, why I was here, and where I was going.  I now refer to those big questions as life’s basic foundation or “Basic Awareness”. 

My  hope is that if your soul feels confined or caged, you will find some new information that may help you discover a path to help your soul learn to fly and expand.  After all, the Tao wants us to live our life with decisions and choices it has not yet experienced. Why? Because this is how we all learn, grow, and progress. Diversity keeps us moving forward.

My desire is that in this blog you will find some information you need or want, and it will help trigger an aware of new ideas and options. After all , the purpose of life embedded within all of us is to expand our consciousness and awareness. Because of this, I want to share many of the new awareness and expanded consciousness I have discovered in my travels within the spiritual subtle energies of the Tao. I’ll start off with the basics set of awareness that secured a new foundation for my adventures. It may or may not resonate with you, which is Okay. But I’m pretty sure it will resonate with future generations who will be reaping the harvests of these new seeds being planted today. 

I leave you with blessings of the continuation of life.  Of course there will challenges and chaos unfolding, but also awe, wonder, and absolute marvel.  It will be worth the journey.

No comments: