Monday, July 25, 2022

A Dream Message Showing Me a World I Didn't Know

During our life, we learn to develop skills and abilities to help us better navigate our life. Part of our toolkit includes communication and many develop abilities to receive subtle messages as a way to increase information to help with life's navigation. If you are in nature, for example, learning to sense the weather conditions, interpret the terrain, or observe the signs of wild animals may save your life. In the world of subtle energies, learning how to tune in and receive subtle messages, such as impressions, prompts, feelings, and dreams can be additional tools to guide you or keep you safe. 

This is a significant dream given to me as a way to show me there was much more to learn and explore in regards to subtle energies that I didn't know. Here is the dream.

The dream began in an airport terminal. A friend approached me and introduced me to a young man he was working with and mentoring. This young man was probably around 20 years old. The two of them then wandered off and later, I gazed over at them while sitting in the terminal and noticed this young man now looked like his skin was made of red plastic and he also had some big purple polka dots all over that red skin. I got up and walked over to my friend and this young man because I was rather curious about the change in appearance. I had never seen anything like this except in the movies, but I could also tell my friend did not want me to mention the appearance changes I was witnessing in this young man. So, I didn’t. No one else was reacting as if they were seeing anything strange so I assumed no one else noticed these changes in the man’s color and presentation. 

My friend then asked me to watch this young man while he ran an errand. This seemed like a strange request to me because the young man was obviously grown, but I said I would watch him. But now I noticed this young man was vibrating or had an inner vibration or buzz within him. I was familiar with this and knew I could solve or calm this buzz using my Qigong skills. I asked this young man to follow me to a private room where I could calm those inner vibrations. 

We entered an empty room and I closed the door. I was ready to begin to use Qigong but he suddenly morphed into something completely different! He was now HUGE! I became frozen in place and could not move. I was paralyzed in the position of my last action. I knew this young man had released a blast of protective Qi and it was this that had immobilized me completely. 

My mental thoughts were “Bring in the light! Bring in the light!” but nothing happened. My thoughts quickly changed to the awareness that I needed to voice this out loud, so I tried, but I was paralyzed and could not speak.  

I then placed ALL of my focus and all of my inner energy to yell out “Bring in the Light!” and I finally heard myself actually scream this phrase out loud from my sleep. 

The dream immediately ended and my physical body abruptly woke up from hearing my glaring scream coming out of my mouth. I was just lying in bed with my heart racing. The airport terminal I had been in was nowhere in sight.

I laid there for a long time wondering what just happened and why. Finally, I realized that what I witnessed in this dream was way beyond any of the skills I had in my toolkit. I had a new awareness there were many more doors in this metaphysical realm than I ever knew. If I wanted to explore this world, I would need new skills and abilities. I needed to become better prepared.

No comments: