Inspiration can come from the astral plane. Writers sometimes will be inspired to create stories and tales to help us understand concepts we may not even think are possible. The book 'Dune', written by Frank Herbert, is one of those books that was prompted from the astral plane.
Several spiritual gifts are presented in 'Dune' but the most memorable are:
- personality sensing - sensing a person’s true nature and knowing who to trust
- future sensing - the ability to sense the future and its probable outcomes
- dream interpretation - knowing which dreams are important and then understanding the message
- astral travel - the ability to project oneself and be many places all at once
- command projection - the skill of changing the physical nature of something - such as changing a poison into a safe beverage
He continued and said, “The actual meaning of the Quesaksaderak term is a person who is able to be in multiple places at once, a type of super being. The term, along with many other ancient words and concepts were shared with this author from the astral plane. We anticipated he would be able to bring forward some of these ancient concepts to this present time."
We now have a new release of the movie 'Dune'. I'm looking forward to seeing how this new movie version presents the spiritual gifts used by the Bene Gesserits, the Fremen, and the Kwisatz Haderach.