This is one of my favorite dishes; spaghetti with fresh cherry tomatoes and fresh basil.
This is how I make it:
Step 1 - Cook 1/2 pound of spaghetti noodles cooked as directed on package. Drain, rinse, and set aside.
Step 2 - In a fry pan, add
- 1/4 c of lemon olive oil
- cup of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- cup (or more) of fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 - 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
- the drained and cooked spaghetti you set aside in the first step
Optional additions, depending on your mood swing
- red pepper flakes
- or artichoke hearts,
- or capers,
- or sliced green stuffed olives,
- or black olives