Sunday, October 18, 2015

Ms Jekyll and Hyde

"Unbeknownst to my mom, I began plotting how to make sure my mom can never leave me," snickers the Bambina.


"When I'm with my mom, I am always the perfect angel," Bambina continues.


"But I devised a plan to keep her around as much as possible," Bambina reports with her devilish smirk.


"So now I cry, bellow, scream, and whine for as long as it takes to get mom to hurry and return to me," the Bamina declares. "Of course, I immediately stop all that nonsense when mom comes back. I then put on my smile, my halo, and act like the princess I truly am."

"Yep, I'm rather proud of myself for coming up with this plot all by myself. And my acting skills are getting better all the time. I'm getting pretty darn good at this," states the Princess.


"But Gramz told me there is already a book which uses a similar storyline where a person's behavior flips in an instant. It's called Jekyll and Hyde. But I bet mine is better. Or at least more audible. After all, everyone in my life story gets the opportunity to feel they are right in the middle of my spellbinder!  Which they are!" Bambina concludes.

"Sooo, good job, me!" laughs the Bambina. 

"I'm making a few waves, getting noticed, and achieving the results I want! I would say that is pretty amazing. Yep, my life is already becoming pretty wonderful and just what I want it to be." 

2 comments:

Amander N said...

This is too funny! I know I always say it, but I love seeing them grow up from afar. And I love your wit!

Another-Q said...

Thanks for your comments, Amander. I like seeing photos of the fam from afar, too. It makes me feel like I'm being included in the adventure of a lifetime. :-)