Monday, August 24, 2015

A B-Day Celebration for the Bambino

Now THIS is a CAKE!
What a perfect celebratory dessert for a 2 year kid who LOVES trains. Special thanks and appreciation to the gracious hostess who created this fantastic masterpiece....


and then also shared their lovely home so Bambino could romp and play with his best buddies, eat some goodies, and then open gifts.  


I think this b-day created a wonderful memory for the lad and will continue to linger in all of our hearts and minds because it was shared with wonderful friends and family.

3 comments:

Amander N said...

I love all the posts about your adorable, smart, and spunky grand kids. Happy Birthday Bambino! And that train cake is awesome!

Another-Q said...

Thanks, Amander. I can't believe how I've become one of those annoying grandparents who goes on and on and on about the grandkids, and I can do it in a BLOG! ha ha ha

travelady said...

I love that cake, and I love seeing George in his happy birthday pictures, He is so cute and blonde. Thanks for sharing....