Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Look at the stars

I don't know about you, but some times I am awakened with the phrase of a song playing in my mind, like this verse, "look at the stars, look how they shine for you...."

So I get up and google the phrase to see what song it goes with. I then find it on YouTube and sit back and listen to see what the message is and why it was so important to awaken me.

The phrase, "look at the stars, they shine for you" is titled "Yellow" by Cold Play.



I smile.
You see, I'm creating a new path to take more notice of the little wondrous moments of life and then place them in my "wonder jar".  If I hadn't been awakened, I would have missed this moment....the moment when the stars were apparently shining just for me. 

So I soaked in the moment, then wrote it down on a piece of paper and placed it in my wonder jar. From here on out, every time I hear that song, I will think of the stars shining just for me. This, too, makes me pause and smile. 

Oh, look! See how this created a reminder and another moment of wonder I can smile about! Moments of wonder are like that; they grow and multiply.