Sunday, December 8, 2013

First Flight, First Snow, First Christmas!

"Hi kiddo.  I have something to talk to you about."
"What, Gramz?"

"Well, you'll soon be taking your first airplane ride and fly way up in the sky! You'll then land in a place called Ootah and meet some relatives for the very first time! THEN, you'll get to visit another land; the magical land of Oz!" I tell Bambino.

"What's it like, Gramz?" Bambino asks. "Will I like it?"


"Well, I think you will get lots of hugs, kisses, and even get to experience your very first SNOW!  I think you will have a FAB time!" And Santa will probably come to see you in Kansas!  I don't think it can get better than that," I tell him.

"I can't wait!  I'm ready for some new firsts!" declares the kiddo.  "First airplane ride. First Snow. First Christmas."
"Yep, it's pretty fun having so many new adventures. You can send me your first text message." I tell him.  


"Very funny Gramz. I've done that lots of times!"