Sunday, September 1, 2013

Best show in town

We now have the best show around and made possible by our new little bambino, the grandkid, who is now just a week old.
  
I think he is the cutest little guy I've ever seen, so I had to get his dad's photos out to compare.
His Dad is on the left and the new Bambino is on the right.
I hate to say it, but they are both pretty darn cute!

Ya know,
I am amazed how hooked I am on this new reality show of baby watching. I get such a kick out of watching this new little kid sleep. He makes the most interesting faces, gestures, and noises I think I have ever seen and heard.

This must be why people say grand parenting is so great...you get to observe and participate in so many things you either missed or forgot 'cause you were too tired or busy the first go around.

All I can say is that grand parenting and baby watching have become the best shows in town.