Tuesday, July 23, 2013

eBay's new Green Site


I interviewed a writer to come work in our health content development department and she shared how she had been writing for Green eBay. Well, I had never heard of this new website.  It is part of eBay online shopping site, but Green eBay has a focus on green products, projects, and companies.

I like the idea of supporting farmers in my local area. I also like the idea of shopping locally as a way to help boost the local economy, so the idea of supporting companies with a green focus appeals to me as well.

The spotlight green companies, they provide ideas and recommendations on how to be green, and even identify recommended green apps for your mobile phone

I like to support companies that align with my values, so I'm going to check out this new site.