Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Breakaway

Sometimes I am awakened with a song playing in my mind. These are the lyrics that were playing over and over in my mind:
  • I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
  • I'll do what it takes 'til I touch the sky
  • And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
  • And breakaway
  • Out of the darkness and into the sun
  • But I won't forget all the ones that I loved
  • I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change
  • And breakaway
The song is "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson.
A beautiful song about change, risk, and growth.
Lovely.

2 comments:

Amander said...

I really love Kelly Clarkson. She makes some amazing and inspirational music (not to mention she's great with the angry music, too!).

AnotherQ said...

Amander,
I agree. I really have enjoyed her music, too.