Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Day...California Style

1. Begin day with a beautiful clear blue sky and visit the Pacific Ocean.
2. Be greeted some of our friends, the Crow's, the ones living in CA.
3. Have some appetizers, share a thanksgiving toast, enjoy the moment.
4. Return home for a lovely thanksgiving reverse order dinner, starting with pie, then moving on to sea food (crab and shrimp), and finally ending with vegies.
5. Sit around and say things like "I shouldn't have eaten that last brussel sprout. What was I thinking?!"

3 comments:

Kathy G said...

Dessert first...sounds like my kind of meal!

Dan said...

I'm with Kathy ... dessert first is an excellent idea. It looks like a fun day. Thanks for sharing.

AnotherQ said...

Kathy and Dan,
Having dessert when you're hungry, made it probably one of the best dessert I have ever had on Thanksgiving. Having vegies last, well, it was easy to pass on those little suckers.