Sunday, October 10, 2010

Muir Woods 10-10-10

Kathy G reminded us all that today was something special; it is 10-10-10! So I HAD to go on an adventure to make sure I wasn't missing any action on this unique day in history.

On my journey to Muir Woods, the fog was still nestled between the hills, which meant that Muir Woods would be blanketed in a cloud. But after starting my walk into Muir Woods, it turned out to be a calm, serene, and colorful fall day. Then around 10:00 (on 10-10-10) the sun started to peep through turning the woods into a wonderland of light and shadows. It was a pretty lovely morning in the bay area of San Francisco.

4 comments:

Amander said...

Love Muir Woods, but I haven't been in years. Looks lovely!

Kasey said...

Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Kathy G said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the link

AnotherQ said...

KathyG,
Glad you said something about 10-10-10 on your blog. I HATE to miss a party!! :-)

Amander,
come to the bay area and I will take you on a show and tell, which includes Muir Woods. :-)