Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Spam


You know how we seem to be bombarded with advertising gimmicks on the web? I was surprised to see that even in my spam mail folder there was an advertisement for SPAM. On top of my mail spam! A recipe!

I felt compelled to see what this was about.


A real recipe. Using Spam. That canned chopped up processed meat from the 30's (1937 to be exact). Yes, THAT Spam.

I was not expecting a recipe in a spam mailbox.

But...I must admit, I was curious enough to click. So from their point of view, mission accomplished.

3 comments:

Amander said...

It's so funny what google ads come up sometimes. And that casserole sounds disgusting!

Kathy G said...

Since you don't use cookbooks, I doubt you'll be trying this one?

AnotherQ said...

Amander...
I'm now noticing LOTS of SPAM recipes displayed in my SPAM mailbox. I wonder if they now see me as an easy target for those delicious (cough, cough) recipes.

Kathy G...
You are ABSOLUTELY correct! I won't be using this recipe....EVER! lol