Wednesday, September 16, 2009

UCLA Study

You may have seen information about this study. I think it is worth posting and sharing for those who may have missed it:

  • A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire.

No further studies are expected.

3 comments:

Amander said...

I almost choked on my lunch I was laughing so hard.

Thanks!

Kathy G said...

I've got to agree with Amander. I DEFINITELY didn't see that one coming!

AnotherQ said...

Yea, I didn't see it coming either. A colleague who is working on menopause stuff sent it to me. :-)

I don't think we will include it in the company website. I get the leftovers. :-)