Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lake Powell

There is magic and serenity at Lake Powell that you can't get anywhere else. Here are some of my photos I took at Wahweap marina yesterday.

And yes, it was cold. It had snowed but it still radiated that peace and harmony that I don't believe can be matched with any other place.

And this time of year has a more calm feeling to the area, partly because there are so few people there. It is just more tranquil and peaceful during the late fall and winter months.

You know, I think a person can help their healing or get rid of anxiety when they are here.

My visit to Lake Powell was breath taking. It was absolutely vundebah!

1 comment:

Amander said...

I feel the same way about Lake Powell. Being surrounded by such beauty just brings peace to the soul.