Friday, November 14, 2008

The Gophers Have Until Friday Nov 21st

I am giving notice to my gophers that a new sheriff is coming to town. Yes, I have hired a PROFESSIONAL to chase the varmints away and make my yard gopher free. As part of my previous truce, I allowed the gophers to have the front yard while I took my relaxing and beautiful back yard. But they have been creeping in more and more on MY space (not myspace the website, my space the back yard). They have now pushed me as far as I can be pushed. I have hired an EXTERMINATOR.

I am planning the "Mission Accomplished" event in my front yard for Nov 22. Please bring your gas mask to the celebration.

3 comments:

The Crater Lake Hermit said...

Gee, I hope you referring to little animal varmints and not the University of Minnesota Golden Gopher Football team. But, if it is varmints you are after, then, go git em.

Beth Quist said...

I would never hurt a mascot....oh wait...that is not always true...nevermind. :-)

Kasey said...

I hope the person you hired looks like Bill Murray in the Caddy Shack. That would make my day.