Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome to the Beth Quist Blog - AnotherQ

I don't know about you, but life for me has turned out to be very different from what I read in the manual. You grow up with certain expectations and then along the way you start to realize that life just doesn't work that way. It isn't so clear cut and simple. And you find out everything is not the same for everyone, even if all the same rules are being followed. You start to discover there is more gray than black & white, and you find out that coloring outside the lines is what makes life interesting.

This blog is about me. Yes, me, me, me, me, me. It is my personal delights. Or my opinions. Or trips. Or experiences with family and friends. Some of these blogs you may find funny, or perhaps insightful and conclude "wow, this chick is smart... until you read the next blog and then think, hmmm, how stupid was that?"

This blog will be about sharing how I climbed the life mountain and then looked around and said, "Wow! Look what I did!", or "Crap, I went around in circles and have gone nowhere". Or it may be about how I found someone else's beaten path and declared "boy, you had it easy, let me tell you about my journey!" (That will be the wisdom part).

So, if you want to read more about what goes on in Beth Quist's life (or head) you may find this blog interesting. But if you are looking for Beth Quist, the singer, you are in the wrong place.

But needless to say....You are welcome to sit and view part of my roadmap....AnotherQ (aka another Beth Quist) blog.

2 comments:

lrsampson said...

Wow! This chick is smart!

Beth Quist said...

Oh, good! I was hoping my acting skills were coming through!